Skip to main content
Wow Factor!!
By Dahlia Acevedo

I was very pleasantly surprised how my skin looked immediately younger, brighter and tighter when I put this lotion on my face. THAT IS OF COURSE, in combination with my other go to anti-aging lotion, Ponds Rejuveness (anti-wrinkle cream). I had tried two other vitamin C lotions in the recent past:, the last being "Jason  C Effects" (nice firming lotion but too strong of a smell).  After three weeks of use I didn't notice too much of a difference in my skin's condition. However, it did absorb nicely into the skin, but was a little too thick for my liking. Other reasons to use Tru Skin vitamin C lotion: Your skin stays smooth looking all day, no unpleasant smell and inexpensive price, $15.00 for 2oz. I had found a dollar off coupon purchasing through Amazon. 

I highly recommend you use a product specifically made to target under eye bags first, and then apply the vitamin C lotion once it dries. Elf Illuminating Eye Cream and under eye roller are excellent products. I have also found that my vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate gel (wrinkle treatment gel with vitamin E), works wonders in immediately deflating bags and firming the area. 

If you have not read any of the research on the benefits of using a vitamin C lotion on your face, preferably one containing Vitamin B, then allow me to inform you. Vitamin C plus B lotion helps to even out skin tone, give your skin a fabulous glow, smooth the skin, eliminate blemishes and acne scars, tighten sagging skin, diminish the look of wrinkles, lessen the appearance of sun spots, and help makeup to go on smoother. 

I have yet to find a good vitamin C lotion for my aging looking  hands. But when I do I will definitely share out. Jason C Effects works well on the hands. I noticed mine looked younger. HOWEVER, it is more expensive and you have to use too much of it to get the desired affect. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the info on TruSkun product. Is this available at my local drugstore or only on-line? I didn’t know about the effects of lotion with Vitamin C & B. I found your blog illuminating. I will have to check out TruSkun moisturizer the next chance I get :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I can tell Truskin vitamin C lotion is only sold online. The cheapest sellers being Amazon and Ebay. I wish someone would have shared the benefits of vitamin C lotion with me, even two years ago, when the skin on my face started sagging. Better late than never right ��. I dont believe in plastic surgery sooo..

    Thank you so much for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products sound really good. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like these products now...after using them for several weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually love the TruSkin vitamin C lotion. I began ALSO using it at night, mixed with my other Ponds lotion, and have seen some good improvement. It's been about two weeks in and the skin directly under my chin is a lot firmer. I can almost see one clear jaw line all the way across, instead of that sagging area towards the front. I am actually looking to try a retinal based lotion at night. I will purchase one soon. I don't like the lines in my forehead.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve: A Vibrantly Colored Slice of Wildflower Heaven

Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve Driving in from the Valencia end, taking the very windy, and long San Francisquito Canyon Rd, instead of the 14 freeway, was refreshing. And, thanks to the recent rains, the endless rolling hills are lushly green!  As you near the poppy reserve splotches of orange poppies, purple and yellow wild flowers begin to fill in the landscape. Until the awe inspiring moment when you finally come around the bend and spy the Reserve in the distance. The multicolored sea of poppy and wildflower blanketed land, with snow capped mountains in the backdrop, really does take your breath away.  Spy the nearby farm with it's unique square patches of orange poppy flowers, that have drawn quite the crowd. And smile at the others who opted to stop and take photographs of the poppy covered hills alongside the road. Me and the hubster poked some fun at the people trying to get easy Instagram photos without putting in any of the work (hiking the paths at the reserve). I highly

"Free Guy" Movie Synopsis and Ratings Guide

                PG 13           Violence and Action Throughout, Some Sexual References, and Some Strong Language Guy, a disposable, NPC character in a popular video game, wakes up every morning to his perfectly predictable but pleasant life, where he works as a Bank Teller, and hangs out with his best friend Ron, the security guard. Until one day everything changes, Guy experiences love at first sight with the girlfriend of an armed robber, who holds up his bank. Suddenly all he can think about is a future with this mystery woman. He realizes he can make this happen by getting his hands on a pair of the special glasses he’s seen the bad guys wear. The next time his bank is held up Guy disarms the robber and takes his glasses (which he comes to find give you special abilities and access to cool features within the video game). While roaming around town wearing the glasses, he runs into HER. She teaches Guy that he can accumulate points fast by committing crimes and disposing of o

11 Tips For Losing and Maintaining a Healthy Weight.

Before I launch into the meat of the blog post, I'd like to remind you that you are a STRONG and DETERMINED individual, who has DEFINITELY got this! I have so much more to say, but had to stop at tip number 11 and go out for a walk. I hope you enjoy the article!  Don't stock your home full of fattening snacks and deserts, bottled juice, soda, sports drinks, etc. This is a given right? You'd be surprised how difficult it is for most people to actually accomplish this. If you live with a significant other or have children, you ultimately wind up purchasing these items for them, and eventually partake. Even though I have really strong will power, and manage not to eat these items most of the time, I am likely to cave when I am under stress, feel exhausted, have a cold, or it is that time of the month. My mother n' law brings home a ton of sweets every time she goes shopping, and my husband tends to bring home chocolate muffins, coffee cake, or one pound bars of chocolate,