Skip to main content

Age Defying Products: TruSkin Eye Gel and Vitamin C Daily Facial Moisturizer

Best Eye Gel for Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Puffiness and Bags, 75%
By Dahlia Acevedo

Meet TruSkin's wonderful under eye gel with Vitamin D and Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture (something we lose over time), and works as a plumping agent (fills in wrinkles and tightens the skin, making them less noticeable, helping you to look younger!). This eye gel contains plant stem cells, a peptide complex and vitamin E. And, it starts working immediately!

Lets cover benefits: Before purchasing this product I read reviews of persons claiming it does an amazing job clearing up under eye circles. Which is something admittedly I've always had, due to genetics and allergy issues. After using the product for a couple of months now, I can honestly say I haven't seen much of a difference. HOWEVER, this is a great product I stand behind.

It appears to be pricey at fifteen dollars a bottle, since it only contains 0.5 oz. However, it lasts for a long time, and I apply it semi-generously. You can even apply it to the upper eye lid, another area we tend to get swelling. It works! to tighten the area and not cause irritation.

ATTENTION: The first couple days I did experience some mild irritation, due to getting the product in my eye. Just be careful not to apply it too close to the eyeball and you should be fine. I advise that you wipe the excess gel off the surface of under eye wrinkles (wipe gently). Too much moisture is a bad thing and will make the skin sag, accentuating the wrinkles. Yes, I have experienced this.

BENEFITS:

Awakens the eyes and helps you feel more awake. Starts to decrease puffiness and firm the skin around the eye right away. In about ten minutes time you will notice a big difference. I usually have to apply a second layer of the product over smaller bags directly under the eye. This helps to diminish them completely. I still have the slight under eye circles, but look well rested (despite maybe not sleeping well),

The end result: Brighter, tighter, younger looking skin with diminished looking wrinkles.

2oz Truskin Vitamin C Moisturizer Cream for Face Neck & Décolleté for Anti-Aging

Reintroducing TruSkin Vitamin C Daily Facial Moisturizer. Good News! I have been using this product now for months and it has transformed my skin. I stopped using my other age defying (yeah right!) lotion. I only apply TruSkin vitamin C Daily Facial Moisturizer to my skin now. No need to use sparingly, it's not going to irritate your skin. I have sensitive skin and haven't experienced any discomfort, burning, redness, etc. I had purchased TruSkin's Retinol lotion, but it only worked to a certain degree and is very heavy. It did however, diminish the rough patch (weathered looking skin), I had on my forehead and some age spots. As well as diminished the appearance of my crows feet. I ultimately decided it was too expensive and doesn't work well enough.

This Vitamin C lotion firms the skin, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, and gives you a nice hydrated, healthy glow. YOU WILL LOOK YOUNGER!! Now when looking at myself in the mirror, when I first wake up to use the bathroom, I see a younger looking woman. This is before applying lotion or makeup. It's great! What's lovely is you may be able to stop using foundation, powder, highlighter, whatever! Stop hiding underneath these products, you don't need them! Especially with the hot weather, and makeup melting off the skin. Maybe invest in a good waterproof eye liner and mascara. Use a primer on the upper lids of the eyes and apply eye shadow afterwards, to experience all day staying power. Apply some light bronzer or blush on the cheeks and some lipstick / gloss, and enjoy. I don't care how many age defying makeup products exist out there. Makeup ages the skin and causes irritation / breakouts. I say skip it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve: A Vibrantly Colored Slice of Wildflower Heaven

Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve Driving in from the Valencia end, taking the very windy, and long San Francisquito Canyon Rd, instead of the 14 freeway, was refreshing. And, thanks to the recent rains, the endless rolling hills are lushly green!  As you near the poppy reserve splotches of orange poppies, purple and yellow wild flowers begin to fill in the landscape. Until the awe inspiring moment when you finally come around the bend and spy the Reserve in the distance. The multicolored sea of poppy and wildflower blanketed land, with snow capped mountains in the backdrop, really does take your breath away.  Spy the nearby farm with it's unique square patches of orange poppy flowers, that have drawn quite the crowd. And smile at the others who opted to stop and take photographs of the poppy covered hills alongside the road. Me and the hubster poked some fun at the people trying to get easy Instagram photos without putting in any of the work (hiking the paths at the reserve). I highly

"Free Guy" Movie Synopsis and Ratings Guide

                PG 13           Violence and Action Throughout, Some Sexual References, and Some Strong Language Guy, a disposable, NPC character in a popular video game, wakes up every morning to his perfectly predictable but pleasant life, where he works as a Bank Teller, and hangs out with his best friend Ron, the security guard. Until one day everything changes, Guy experiences love at first sight with the girlfriend of an armed robber, who holds up his bank. Suddenly all he can think about is a future with this mystery woman. He realizes he can make this happen by getting his hands on a pair of the special glasses he’s seen the bad guys wear. The next time his bank is held up Guy disarms the robber and takes his glasses (which he comes to find give you special abilities and access to cool features within the video game). While roaming around town wearing the glasses, he runs into HER. She teaches Guy that he can accumulate points fast by committing crimes and disposing of o

11 Tips For Losing and Maintaining a Healthy Weight.

Before I launch into the meat of the blog post, I'd like to remind you that you are a STRONG and DETERMINED individual, who has DEFINITELY got this! I have so much more to say, but had to stop at tip number 11 and go out for a walk. I hope you enjoy the article!  Don't stock your home full of fattening snacks and deserts, bottled juice, soda, sports drinks, etc. This is a given right? You'd be surprised how difficult it is for most people to actually accomplish this. If you live with a significant other or have children, you ultimately wind up purchasing these items for them, and eventually partake. Even though I have really strong will power, and manage not to eat these items most of the time, I am likely to cave when I am under stress, feel exhausted, have a cold, or it is that time of the month. My mother n' law brings home a ton of sweets every time she goes shopping, and my husband tends to bring home chocolate muffins, coffee cake, or one pound bars of chocolate,